Creative Writing

Sunday, December 23, 2007 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
I was just going through some of the writings from this past summer by the girls. Here are two of my favorites and as usual, I'm not correcting anything...it's more fun that way!

CREATIVE STORY BY GRACY:
In this story, Gracy was given the first line and had about 3/4 of a page to finish the story.

Leave the cooking to me and this is what you'll see...
A huge feast of nothing but foods from China! Such as: Tea, egg drop soup, crabmeat rangune, and fourchen cookies. Also we will eat with none other than chop-stiks! It will be so much fun we will decorate the house like China. After dinner we will have CAKE! (ok, so cake is not from China I made it myself.) It will be double chocolate! (chocolate on the inside chocolate on the outside) So I have One question for you. Do you whant to eat at my house?... ...What? Your alergec to Chines food? Oh! Okay, we could make grilled cheese instead! Hey where did you go?!


WRITING PIECE BY MAGGIE:
Directions on page read (and no, I did not add emphasis): Think of a shape. Write a paragraph describing it without telling what shape you chose. Have a friend read your paper and guess the shape.

It is black and wite and eats grass and is lion's food to hunt for. And its on Madagasgar.

(at the bottom of her page she wrote something upsidedown...it says "Anser: zebra"

0 comments: