I Am Yours Lord by Gracy

Saturday, September 27, 2008 Posted In , Edit This 1 Comment »
Gracy's working on writing essays in Literature and Creative Writing. She needed to write an essay using the outline:
I. God knows me
II. God helps me
III. God wants to use me
Her book then asked questions regarding each section to help lead her to forming appropriate paragraphs. English, Spelling, and Writing are the areas she's needing quite a bit of work in, but she's starting to put it all together.

I Am Yours Lord

My name is Gracy. I am a kind person. I think it is very important to have Godly character. I think so because it pleases God and our family. I feel I am smart, friendly and funny. I wish I was more faithful and trustworthy.

I am like David because when tempted I pray. Also usually I do the right thing, but sometimes I do wrong. Many times I have been tempted to cheat on my work but I never do. I never cheat because it is wrong to cheat.

There where many shepherd boys in Israel. I think God chose David because of his faith, love, and trust in God. I know God has a special plan for me. I think his plan is for me to show me how to do what he wants.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am impressed Gracy. You have it right so hold on to that.
Grandma Christine