What I've Learned From My Garden Part 2

Saturday, September 20, 2008 Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »
This week I learned that when planting a garden, it is important to make sure you don't plant it on the neighbors land. If you do, they might wait until September to tell you by putting up some posts and trampling through the all ready sad looking plants. Should this happen, your options are to give up the garden, or (and this option is only for the truly stubborn) transplant the entire garden. Obviously I decided on transplanting.







I only transplanted the plants that weren't mostly dead, or still had veggies attached to hopefully harvest. The rest I ripped up and tossed into the compost pile. I've been babying them a bit this week. All plants seem to be doing fine so far. Thankfully I screwed up the plants in the beginning by planting them too close together. Now they are not going into shock being so close to one another in buckets!

0 comments: