Fishing

Friday, August 03, 2007 Edit This 1 Comment »
Here is Maggie's second attempt at a report on her summer activities...In case you can't tell, we're working on answering who, what, when, where, why questions as well as describing sights and sounds in our papers. Happy reading!

I fished at the Inter Costal Water Way. In North Carolina. I whent in Jily with Gracy my sister, Pop Pop her grandpa. I saw a big fish. I heard crockers thats a type of fish. I also got to tutch fish too. And it felt really scally. I was hot. Really hot and sunny. my favorite part was catching a big carp. It was white, red, and silver. I would tell my friends about it. I whould tell my friends to keep a good eye on the bober. That is the thing that is white and orage. It is higher then the weight that is the black and silver thing under the bober and above the hook.

THE END

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Maggie,
I have enjoyed reading your reports (and Gracy's) about your visit with Mimi and Pop Pop. I am so excited for you that you had the opportunity to experience so many new things. Happy happy and happy for you both... I am also glad that you had so much fun with your father and Cecelia (& Dawn).