Hershey Pencilvanea

Thursday, August 02, 2007 Edit This 0 Comments »
The following is Maggie's report of Hershey PA. I kept all of her spelling in tact for everyone's enjoyment:

In Jily it took two days to get to Hershey Pencilvanea. I went with My sister cecilia, and my step-mom Dawn, and my dad. We saw stors with Hershey sherts and a ten pound Hershey chockolete bar! We saw lights that look like Hershey kisses. And the Hershey factory. My favorite is the ride inside with singing cows and a cow that took your picture. Also they were macking the worlds largest Hershey kiss. What suprissed me was that they have Hershey kiss lights. Also the ride show's you how they mack Hershey kisses. I whould tell my friends about my trip to Hershey pencilvanea. I am a ofisal taster that was my job. I also got a workers badge. Fresh chocolet tastes better then regular chocolet.

By: Maggie

0 comments: