Recess!

Sunday, October 05, 2008 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
The girls have been enjoying morning recess. I tell them it's 15 minutes, but sometimes I let them play outside for 25-30, especially if they are moving around a lot and giggles are plentiful.

Thursday was no exception. I could hear the squeals of delight, so I went out to take some pictures. I was so proud they decided all on their own to play soccer this week. So I started snapping away thinking about how fun it would be to have a recess page in our yearbooks.

Then I discovered they were wearing slippers. Outside.

Now I did just tell them this was a good time of year to bust out the slips and bathrobes, since we're too cheap to turn on the heat yet. I should've clarified they were for indoors. They laughed tossed back some smart remark about it being homeschool and therefore slippers were appropriate recess attire.

At least they're having fun, right?!


0 comments: