Maggie's Science

Wednesday, October 01, 2008 Posted In Edit This 1 Comment »
The 4 Stages in the Life of a Butterfly by Maggie

Well, it was the first thing she did this morning, but I had to tell Maggie I was a bit disappointed in her effort here. While I do appreciate that she kept the same number of examples throughout her drawing, the ripped paper and the fuzzy looking caterpillars were not exactly what I had in mind. She added color reluctantly after my strong encouragement to do a good job. I told her I really valued quality over speed...







The 3 Body Parts of a Caterpillar by Maggie

...so she took a little more time on this one. I learned something new on this drawing. I had no idea that caterpillars have six eyes! Butterflies, by the way, only have two.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Maggie... when you put your mind to it your art work in your assignments is wonderful! Good job!
Grandma Christine