Sunday Fountain Time!

Sunday, August 10, 2008 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
So I got a flat tire on the way to church this morning. Not just a small leak or a slight wobble. A full-out-that-used-to-be-a-tire kind of flat - on the highway. God was good to us. Regardless of the fact that it was one of my front tires and we were going 65ish in the left lane, I was able to maintain control and pull off to the right side safely.

My mom was wonderful enough to pick us up and bring us the rest of the way to church & pick us up when it was over. While we were waiting to get picked up we wandered over to the fountain and the girls kicked off their shoes & jumped in.

And THANK YOU SO MUCH to Keith & Gerald for coming out to my car with a jack to swap my blown tire with my cute little doughnut. (My jack is rusted shut and Mom's seems to be MIA). They changed it in like 3 minutes! They could be in a pit crew! You guys are awesome!





0 comments: