Grease Lightning

Sunday, July 01, 2007 Posted In Edit This 1 Comment »
Sundays are floaty day at the city pools. Who knew how much of a workout it is to try to swim with a pool noodle! My arms and legs are killing me! Gracy & I had hours of fun making up games and trying out new tricks with the noodles. I found myself forgetting that I'm a grown up and probably looked pretty stupid flopping around in the water like a kid - but I suppose that's ok now and then.

We came home and had breakfast for supper (waffles with strawberries) & Gracy watched Grease for the third night in a row - can anyone help me get those songs out of my head?!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of fun in the water!!! This must have been very special time for Gracy. You are lucky to have a Mom so willing to let loose. It sounds like you both had fun!!!