Happy Birthday America!

Wednesday, July 04, 2007 Posted In , Edit This 4 Comments »
We started out celebrating the 4th of July by -what else - swimming at the pool.

After supper Gracy & I went shopping for various types of explosives. We had Grandma Christine come over & we blew some stuff up! Gracy's top three picks are: Rising Flag, Blooming Flowers, and Blue Ice. Our lighter bit the dust right as we were finishing up. We only got to do one pack of sparklers. I guess the rest will be around for celebrating when Maggie gets home!

Speaking of Maggie...she's having fun & meeting lots of relatives. She got to see quite a big fireworks show last night right after a 2 hour parade in Plymouth, Mass-great place to be on the birthday of America! It was raining pretty hard today, so they weren't sure if they were going to get to see anymore fireworks around the town. Luckily, Uncle Mikey had quite a few to set off in the back yard.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Gracy and Sarah for sharing a fun time with me. Gracy picked out some great fireworks and I was happy someone wanted to share them with me. I obviously got home safe but I do not think I will go on the highway again! It was a bit scarey... but God answered prayers and kept my tie rods from breaking. Love ya!! :)

Sarah said...

Grandma Christine,
We were glad you could come over and spend time with us! We're glad to hear you made it home safely.

s & g

Debbie said...

Hey Sarah,
You'll never guess how I found your blog. I typed in the O'Carroll's blog address and yours came up.
PD

Sarah said...

That's Awesome! :)