Playing Catch-Up

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 Edit This 0 Comments »
My apologies...I've failed to keep up on my blog...The past couple weeks are still swirling around in my head. I've added a couple posts below with the dates they really should've been posted as the title.

The girls have been in North Carolina for a week all ready, and I miss them terribly. I know they are being loved and having a great time though.

As usual, Gracy ended up getting sick, and needed to make a trip to the doctor when she got down there. Middle ear infection. That girl gets sick every time she goes there! She's been getting better though and almost has no cough left. -Maggie's working on the sympathy cough though! I almost forgot about that one since schools been out she hasn't really needed to use it...

So far they have gone to an aquarium, a zoo, a serpentarium (yes...snakes and lizards), a civil war battlefield, a car ferry, the beach, several pools, fishing, mini-golfing and horseback riding. I'm not positive that activity list is complete...they've been keeping so busy I get tired just listening about the adventures! Tomorrow they are heading to Myrtle Beach. Gracy's favorite tourist trap there is the Ripley's Aquarium.

As I understand it, in effort to save time making their beds, they've taken to sleeping on top of the covers, using only their small baby blankets they insisted on packing to cover up with. I'm glad to hear their creativity is still intact.

0 comments: