About Those Ants...

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 Posted In , , Edit This 0 Comments »
So last night we were pretty sucessful terminating the ant population in our kitchen with both napkins and curry powder. However, Gracy and Maggie each had a friend sleep over last night. I woke up this morning to popcicle wrapers covering up the ants on the kitchen counter. The dishes they did manage to put in the sink were void of ants - proving the curry powder to be an effective barrier. Part of me wants to wake them all up and force them to scrub the kitchen with a toothbrush. The rest of me hopes they sleep long enough for me to be able to laugh about this. On the bright side, the smell of curry powder is doing an amazing job at reducing my hunger. Perhaps the next time I feel like I'll die if I don't eat a chocolate bar I can take a big wiff of curry powder.

0 comments: