This Is The Day That Never Ends, It Goes On & On My Friends...

Saturday, June 16, 2007 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Today seemed as though it would never end. It was all good, but man am I tired! I'll keep it to brief recaps.

First things First:
Strawberry Picking Do-Over. This time we went with our friends Amy, Mary & Bill from church and we got there at 7am. The girls & I aren't exactly morning people, but we still had a blast. Thanks for inviting us Amy!!

Immediately following I had training at the Sexual Assault Center to become a Victim Advocate. I've really been looking forward to this so I was excited, but 9-4 was a l-o-n-g time. The girls got to spend the entire day with Grandma Christine! Thanks Grandma for sewing our badges on our sashes while we were there!!!!

I picked up the girls & had a fantastic supper at Mom's. But I had to rush off to make it to church. I didn't even have time to pick up my Bible. I felt strange - I can't remember the last time I went to church without my Bible! It was an awesome service though. 3 guys talking about different aspects of fathering. It was great to hear from them what God's been teaching them. Then naturally, it was my turn to clean the church after service tonight. (Why not?)

After church (we're talking 8:30 by now) I dropped Maggie off by her dad's. Then took Gracy & headed out to Pastor's house for a gathering. It was fun. We got to know some people a little better and just have a good time without any major business needing to be conducted. We even got to laugh at Pastor Ron & Pastor Debbie's high school year books. All I can say about that is - Wow! By 11:30 Gracy informed me she was tired. But there was a difference between being tired and being sleepy. Within 10 minutes she was sleeping on the living room floor, so I thought it best to take her home.

I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow............

0 comments: