Strawberry Fields Forever

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 Posted In , , Edit This 0 Comments »

We went strawberry picking for about 15 minutes today. They saw the sign pointing in the direction of the patch. And it was calling our names. So after we finished our work & chores for the day we went picking. Except it wasn't as exciting as they had hoped. We between the four of us we picked enough to fill the container you see Ben holding in the picture. On the bright side, we won't be loosing any to mold this time around!

After dinner we went to a different city pool. This one's not all that fancy - only 3 diving boards, no slides. But we always have a ton of fun at it.

Speaking of ton of fun, I wanted to share what Maggie wrote about camp in her journal (yes, I have her permission):
My weekend was a blast. I went to camp. And we went swimming in Spencer Lake. We went to church. And I went boating. And I met a wonderful singer.

Gracy has the following to say about camp:
I thought camp was really fun. We got to go swimming in Spencer Lake. We went to church every day we were there. On Friday we got to see people crowned. Saturday we had Praise & Worship with a girl named Ashley. And on Sunday, we had Ashley again and she's really funny.

0 comments: