"I Just Knew It Would Be So Much Fun With You Guys Here"

Friday, June 15, 2007 Posted In , Edit This 1 Comment »
I began the day thinking we were going to make a trip to Milwaukee to go the museum. Circumstances arose that didn't allow for that to happen. Thankfully, I hadn't told the kids what we were doing yet. They've been begging to go back to the museum for some time now. It's hard to find a day to get there though.

Just as I was realizing we'd have to change plans, little (5 year old) Anna called and asked if we would like to go to the zoo with her and her family. (Read all about what's going on with them at www.ocarrolls.blogspot.com) The kids were super excited, so after we finished our terribly late lunch, off we went.

They got to feed and pet a giraffe - which I have to admit looked pretty fun. I took pictures, but had trouble uploading them for some reason. I'll keep trying and post them when I can. We were all so thankful Anna thought to invite us along. In her sweet voice and big eyes she said, "I just knew it would be so much fun with you guys here".

We followed up dinner with none other than an hour of swimming at the closest pool. And off to bed...tomorrow is guaranteed to be a busy one.

1 comments:

Jenee said...

I meant to comment on this way back when you first posted it... but, well, I forgot. So I am doing it now. It was so much fun with you guys there!